Hotel Glazne - Bansko
- Panoramically situated in the South end of Bansko, along the West bank of the river that gave its name, Glazne, the hotel offers a seamless mixture of local tradition, comfort and western-style service. You can expect all the conveniences and entertainment you need to spend an unforgettable holiday or a nice business weekend.
- A lobby bar, a sky bar, a restaurant and a tavern offer all kinds of European and traditional cuisine. There are the garden, a kids' corner, garage, swimming pool, sauna, massage rooms, Ergoline sunbed ans fitness.
- The hotel offers a fully equipped conference hall for up to 60 seats for carying out seminars, conferences, company reunions etc. There are also a gift shop, currency exchange and a public safe.
- The complex offers the domestic warmth and convenience of 8 suites, 4 studios, 4 double rooms and an additional 7 villas.
- The hotel provides own transport and organizes excursions to “St. Theodore Tiron and St. Theodore Stratilat” church in the village of Dobarsko; the village of Kovachevitsa; the village of Leshten; the village of Rupite and the Rila Monastery. Among the attractive routes are also the Baykushev’s pine and the Dancing bears’ park near the town of Belitsa. The hotel offers one day mountain tours, horse riding, fishing and in autumn - wine tourism.